Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Land of Lincoln - Digital Project Life Layout

Digital Project Life Layout - Land of Lincoln
Serendipitous Scrapper

Oh how I love, love, love Project Life - let me count the ways!  I especially have come to love it in digital format. Jessica Sprague had this Echo Park kit on sale for 25% off last week and I am planning on using the elements over and over again to scrap our Family Reunion Camping trip from this past Summer.

The ease of Project Life and affordability of digital just can't be beat when they are combined. When the album is all done, I'm going to purchase a copy for each family group that attended the campout for Christmas presents. This is soooo much faster and cheaper than replicating multiple albums traditionally.

I'm not breaking up with traditional paper crafting by any means, just keeping my options open for projects like this where I have a TON of photos and no time or $$$ to scrap them all old school.

This will eventually be a 2 page layout with both sides using Becky Higgins "Template A" format.


Thanks for stopping by,

CarrieAnne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)