Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hanging with Grandpa - Echo Park Digital Project Life Layout

Echo Park Digital Project Life Layout
Serendipitous Scrapper

Fall has descended in full force here in Northern Georgia. Drizzling rain, cool mornings and the first appearance of long sleeve shirts and jackets.

I've a fascination with photographing my kids from behind. Whether they are walking away holding hands, peering up at the sky or looking at animals with their Grandpa as in the attached layout I love seeing their different heights and interactions from an alternative perspective. You also never have to worry about them blinking!

Here is the second part of my 2 page Project Life spread using Echo Park digital products by Lori Whitlock.

One of the things I like about Project Life is the ability to capture stories and pictures about a variety of things in one layout. These photos were all taken at the Abe Lincoln National Boyhood historic site, but I was able to record a story regarding Reid's shoes, things my mom always does on vacation and my feelings about my big brother all in one layout.  In the past I would have done at least 4 layouts to cover these things and more likely than not they would not have gotten scrapped due to limited time. I like that I'm journaling and scrapping at the same time.


InLinkz.com


There are a bunch of new flowers in the works that I'm uploading to the shop and I'll show images and projects on the blog soon.

Have a great day,

CarrieAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)