Berry Basket Holder Tutorial
Original Design : Lisa Spiegel
Lisa shares this ingenious tutorial for creating a shadow box display piece from two of our berry baskets.
1. Cut a slit in the first berry box, then remove the top half of the box following that line.
2. Using twine, tie the basket you cut to another full size basket creating a clam shell appearance.
3. Stuff a muslin bag with pillow stuffing and tuck in the bottom basket. Hot glue red doily to the top basket.
4. Hot glue Fabric Flower, Twine tied button, Felt Flowers and Glassine Leaves punched from Glassine bag to top basket.
5. Fold Glassine bag up two times from the bottom edge. Use stick pin to attach it to the muslin pin cushion. Adhere wallet sized photo to the front.
6. Pull apart Red Fabric flower to reveal fabric strip. Tie around the berry basket and embellish with pins. Pin Burlap Butterfly to the pin cushion. Enjoy!
Curtsey Boutique Supplies:
Maya Road Stick Pins
To see more of Lisa's work, click on her photo below.