Friday, March 14, 2014

Gift Card Holder Tutorial with Lisa Spiegel

Today I'm bringing you a Shabby Chic Package Tag or Gift Card Holder you can create using some simple Curtsey Boutique supplies.

You will need:

To create my tag, I first trimmed 1/2 inch off the bottom of the tag, then I wrapped the doily around the shipping tag to create a pocket and glued the flaps down with my tape runner.  I tied seam binding into two bows to embellish the tag. To create the doily flower on the front, I simply pinched the doily together.

Then punched two leaves from the Glassine Bag and attached them to the flower with a mini stapler. I then wrapped the bottom in washi to secure the layers and hide the staple.

This flower was attached to the front of the pocket and I added a couple of paper flowers from my stash as well.


 The final touch was a two layer Glassine butterfly that I punched from the bag and stapled together.


Thanks for stopping by today!  

To see more of Lisa's work, click on her photo below.



1 comment:

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)