|DIY Paper Album Bag Tutorial|
Curtsey Boutique Designer
1. Using five of the flat 5x7.5 Kraft Bags, stack them together by alternating open end, closed end, open end.
2. Fold the bags in the center.
3. Machine stitch (or hand-stitch using a book-binding technique) down the center of the stack of paper bags.
4. Add doily pieces, tags or tabs to the opening of the bags.
5. Cut desired patterned paper down to the size of each page and embellish as desired.
This would make the perfect brag book for Grandma and makes such a nice addition to a coffee or end table!
Curtsey Boutique Supplies
To see more of Shellye's amazing creations visit her blog, Papered Cottage, or click on her image below.