Thursday, April 11, 2013

Freebie Friday - Girl with Parasol - Vintage Digital Stamp

Freebie Friday
Curtsey Boutique
Vintage Girl with Parasol Free Digital Stamp

I'm still devouring the pages from last week's 1923 Garden magazine so I thought I would share another digital image from it.  I love the sweet little girl with the parasol as she walks through her garden gate with her mother or maybe her governess?

This image was less than an inch tall when I got started with it so I apologize for any graininess, it just seemed too sweet to pass on sharing.

For those who want the image without the shrubbery you'll find it below.

 As always feel free to use for PU, S4H, or CU so long as you link back to the blog.

Have a great weekend,

CarrieAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)