Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Shop Update: New Shabby Chic Fabric Flowers

Burlap, Tulle and Lace Flowers
Curtsey Boutique
 This past week I've added a bunch of new Shabby Chic flowers to the shop.  They combine some of my favorite things - burlap, lace, pearls, tulle and ruffles - lots and lots of ruffles.

They would be perfect on layouts, cards, packaging as hair clips or on headbands. They can be made in a wide variety of fabrics or custom ordered to match the outfit or occasion of your choice.

Lace and Tulle Flower
Curtsey Boutique

Shabby Chic Ruffle Flower
Curtsey Boutique

Shabby Chic Ruffle Flower
Curtsey Boutique

Thanks for stopping by,

CarrieAnne

2 comments:

  1. i glad read your Crab Print blog article, they are simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lace and burlap flower with the pearl, do have directions that I could have? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)