Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Treat Bags for the Kids

Treat Bag by Alyssa McGrew
Curtsey Boutique DT




Design Team Leader, Alyssa McGrew has come up with a fun quick way to dazzle our dear little ones. They also showcase the 3x4 treat bags that will be listed later this week in the shop.

Treat Bag by Alyss McGrew
Curtsey Boutique
DT




I love the elegance of simple silver wrapping paper, but it seemed a little stark for a children's gift.  So I decided to dress up my packages a little with treat bags made using a few items from the shop.  I love how they turned out, and I'm pretty certain that little hands will have a hard time resisting these gifts under the tree!



To view more of Alyssa's beautiful work visit her blog here.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)