Monday, December 3, 2012

Operation Write Home Christmas Card #1

Operation Write Home Card #1
Curtsey Boutique
 If you've followed the blog at all you know I'm a great admirer of solider focused charities. This week I'll be teaching a class for women in my church and we'll be making 100 cards for Operation Write Home. As a former Army wife - I LOVE the founding principle of this organization. Sending handmade cards to soliders that they can than send home to their loved ones.

I went with two different card designs - here is the first. (I made two versions and settled on the one with the yellow star.)  I'll be sharing the second design with you on Wednesday.

I'm loving felt die cuts on all my projects lately - such pretty texture and dimension. This holly embossing folder is one of my favorites as well.

If you'd like to put your cards in the hands of our heroes visit the Operation Write Home site HERE

Have a lovely day,

CarrieAnne




1 comment:

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)