Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our Little Baby Boy







Here are some of the first pictures of little Reid (he is only two days old here). There was beautiful light streaming in my bedroom window after bringing him home from his first well baby check up. I placed the car seat on my hope chest and got a few sweet pictures of him sleeping.

I used this sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays to whip together this layout quickly (as I have rediscovered - scrapbooking time never seems to make the baby's to due list!)

It was very surreal putting together a little boy's layout for the first time. After 8 years of pink frilly princesses, I wasn't quite sure where to start. The paper is a combination of Upsy Daisy Designs and K & Company. The little elephants were so cute I had to cut them out and mount them on pop dots. The flowers are Prima, the trim, button and pearls are from my scrap bin.

Thanks for looking,

CarrieAnne

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooo PRECIOUS! Reid is GORGEOUS!!! loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the little elephants! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page!! You did great with the boy-theme, love the elephants!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)