|Brown Paper Packages Tied up with String|
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Did you catch the Sound of Music remake with Carrie Underwood? I love this musical and and what could be a better tribute than Lisa's tutorial sharing how to make a brown paper package tied up with string using just a few of her favorite things from the shop?
1) Using Dauber Paint, stamp bag with dots
2) Staple various ribbon lengths together and then to doily
3) Stamp desired message and add to snowflake rosette using a pop dot.
4) Using double sided tape, add snowflake rosette to doily and ribbon
5) Fold top of bag and tie shut with twine.
6) Using double sided tape, add doily to package.
Curtsey Boutique Supplies