Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Project Life Journaling Cards and Digital Freebie

Design Team Call Information can be found HERE

To Grandmother's House
Journaling Card Freebie
Curtsey Boutique
 The weather is very ugh here today.

Very rainy, chilly, gloomy and doomy. Eeyore would be right at home, but its not so good for taking photos of my weekend projects I was hoping to share.

With a cup of hot chocolate and my fuzziest socks, it is perfect weather for me to work on my digital Project Life pages.

We are heading out of town, over the hills and through the woods to grandmother's house on Friday.  For once (mark your calendars this is a first) I've done some Project Life cards BEFORE the event occurred that I know I am going to want to scrap.

These cards pull heavily from the Graphics Fairy. This website is AMAZING if you haven't already visited - you must. The images are all free and Karen does a wonderful job of finding unique and retro artwork. I'm completely smitten by all of her 50's pieces of happy homemakers.

I also used a number of copyrighted images from Jessica Sprague's many different brands including Carina Gardner, Echo Park and Pink Paislee. This means I can only offer the card above for your use, but perhaps those below will inspire you to create something fun of your own!

As always, you may use my digital freebies for CU, S4H or PU so long as you link back to the blog :)

Knowing that all I have to do is drag and drop my photos will make scrapping this holiday easy peasy.








I hope its Sunny where you are,

CarrieAnne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)