|Stamping Fabric Covered Buttons|
There are a myriad of "how to use your I-top" tutorials so I thought adding one more would be silly. Here is a link to Imaginisce's video education series
What I learned about making stamped brads.
1. On an embellishing difficulty scale of 1 to 10, I'd rank these a 2.
2. Stamp your image first on scrap fabric to see how it looks before committing to quality fabric.
3. Be sure that if you are using a focal image and not an all around pattern that the image is centered.
4. Stamp with dark inks.
5. Use patterns that are scaled down and not to busy.
6. If you are using a thin muslin or burlap "double layer" a small piece under the focal image so no metal shows through.
I'm happy with my bowl full of embellishments that will be easily used up on cards, tags and layouts.
|Vintage Baby Image via the Serendipitous Scrapper|
Here's what I did with it.
|Stay Calm and Hang On Vintage Digital Freebie|
Have a lovely day,