Monday, August 6, 2012

Core Cards Creative Frenzy

 If you follow my blog, you know I'm a cardstock addict - predating my days working with Couture Cardstock, but the addiction reached full blown dependency following it. Here are a few of my favorite cards that I've submitted for the Core'dinations Card Design Team Call.



"Batty Boo" Shaped Card


Dance Like No One is Watching Card
Published in March, 2012 Cricut Magazine

Love Cafe Shaped Card
Published in August, 2011 Cricut Magazine

I'm also reposting this picture of my 3-D strawberries with the video link to the tutorial as I've had a few requests to bump it up the list so people don't have to search so much for it.
3-D Chocolate Covered Strawberry Boxes Tutorial

Video Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLPLwrWNf7k

Embellish Creatively

CarrieAnne

1 comment:

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)