Sunday, July 24, 2011

Chicago CHA Update #2 - C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps & Stampendous

 Welcome to day 2 of my CHA Update. Today I'll be sharing with you pictures from the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps and the Stampendous booth.

As I continued my quest for new, fun and exciting stamps companies I decided to venture into the New Exhibitor section of the show. This is the part of the floor where CHA first timers get to strut their stuff. In all honesty it is my favorite section of CHA because you really do get to see the latest and greatest products on the market all in one place.

C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps


According to the manufacturer, C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps are made of high quality, deep etched red rubber. All their stamps come attached to EZ Mount Foam. The stamp will then need to be attached to an acrylic block to be used. 

I found these stamps to be very cute, as I am fond of the warm friendly images of children which are dominating the stamp industry at the moment. The owners of the company were kind and a delight to talk to. 

To learn more about CC Designs Rubber Stamps you can visit their blog:  http://atsblog.typepad.com/cc_designs/.








 Stampendous


I've long been a fan of Stampendous images, but when I saw their vintage offerings and this cute side table display I just had to take a few pictures. The banner behind the candelabra is made up of their stamped images and what looks like mists. So chic!

The Stampendous website is can be found here: http://www.stampendous.com/

If you are new to stamping they have some really great tutorials on everything from masking to basic inking up.






Tommorrow I will share images of something other than stamps. There were some really neat paper and embellishment releases as well.

Thanks for stopping by,

CarrieAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)