Monday, September 29, 2014

Tweet Friend Card with Andrea Amu

Tweet Friend Card
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Andrea Amu

I am not sure when it happened, but Fall has arrived here in Georgia. It seems like just yesterday the kids were running around outside in bathing suits Now the air is cool and crisp, leaves are falling and I'm pulling out the sweater boxes.  My favorite part of fall is the colors and I love Andrea's card for its mixture of warm oranges, yellows and brown.  She uses one of our fabric bows to top her sweet die cut birdcage.

To see more of Andrea's lovely work visit her blog, I'm Living on Scraps by clicking on the link below.


                                                                   I'm Living on Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)