Monday, September 22, 2014

Going gold for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month with Kat Benjamin

Going Gold for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Kat Benjamin

The whole month of September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month. Those of you who have followed my blog for a while know I lost a dear one this past March. Duncan Campbell was only 2 and passed of brain cancer. He was the son of a very close friend. All this month I've been incorporating gold in my lifestyle and crafting and I am so happy that Kat has jumped on the band wagon to support this great effort to raise awareness.

Help increase Childhood Cancer Awareness at:
"A Day of Yellow and Gold to Fight Childhood Cancer"


www.facebook.com/yellowandgoldforcole


‪#‎doingitforduncan‬
‪#‎gogold‬
‪#‎goldenmoment‬
‪#‎childhoodcancerawareness‬


Curtsey Boutique Supplies

Glitter butterflies 
Sequins


To see more of Kat's lovely work click on her image or blog link below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)