Monday, November 11, 2013

Hocus Pocus Halloween Layout with Jenifer Cowles

Hocus Pocus Halloween Layout
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Jenifer Cowles
Halloween Layouts? I know you're thinking I'm a few weeks late, but I just got my Halloween photos back from the my local pharmacy and couldn't wait to try out this cute layout idea Jenifer shared. Perhaps you too aren't ready to let go of all that's spooky and fun?



Project Instructions:

Take a fun piece of spider patterned paper and do some layering with ribbons and lace.  Make a fun “spider web” by layering a few doilies, string and adding the wonderful glitter spiders.

Finish the layout off with a fun title and a chalkboard tag.
Curtsey Boutique Supplies




To see more of Jennifer's artwork visit her blog, Scrapbooking-N-Moreor click on her image below. 
 

1 comment:

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)