Monday, June 3, 2013

Shabby Chic Card with Jess Mutty + New Release - Glitter Clothes Pins, Painted Buttons & Mini Ruffle Flowers



Shabby Chic Romantic Card
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Jess Mutty



I'm not usually one for pastels but there is something about all the romantic Curtsey Boutique embellishments that makes me want to play with soft colors and everything pretty. 


I used a ton of stuff on here.  The fabric in the middle is actually cut from a muslin bag.  I folded and sewed a paper doily on top and layered some flowers and a wood button. 



And how cute are these new little clothespins!? I used one here to clip the book page heart and glitter banner to the upper corner.  So sweet!

Curtsey Boutique Supplies


To see more of Jess' fantastic work visit her blog, The Examined Life, or click on her picture below


2 comments:

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)