|Lucky in Love Card and Tutorial|
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Andrea's starting things off with a bit of luck - a St. Patrick's Day themed card with an easy to follow tutorial.
Lucky In Love Card Tutorial
1. Fold a section of yellow cardstock to create the card and then using the Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge, cut a decorative frame from green patterned paper to anchor onto the card front.
2. Ink the edges of the decorative frame and added faux-stitching around the card with a pounce wheel tool.
3. Layer one of the hand dyed yellow doilies from the Curtsey Boutique onto the bottom left corner.
4. Cut 3 heart shapes with the Paper Lace Cricut cartridge and piece them together to form a clover shape and mount onto the card.
5. Spray-dye crinkled white seam binding from the Curtsey Boutique with Glimmer Mist to make the binding green to match back to the clover.
6. To create the dainty flower embellishment for the clover design, use 3 more of the yellow dyed doilies and fold them several times to create an almost triangular element. Layer the three doily triangles together and tie with the green dyed seam binding.
7. Secure with a decorative brad in the bow's center.
8. Embellish with a pearlized heart pin from the shop and a banner design created with the Sophisticated Cricut cartridge.
9. Hand stamp the sentiment onto the banner using tiny alpha stamps.
Curtsey Boutique Supplies
Cricut Expression and cartridges
My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper and decorative brad
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo)
Studio g alpha stamps
To see more of Andrea's Amazing work, visit her blog, I'm Living on Scaps or click on her image below.