We are back today with another great tutorial. This one is just in time for Valentine's Day. Jennifer shares with us a beautiful set of tags she has turned into wall art.
Curtsey Boutique Designer
1. Gather your supplies.
2. Start layering with the doilies on the bottom, then add your glitter cupids and your pennants.
3. Finish your tags off by adhering your letter stickers on top of the pennants.
4.Try adding a non traditional Valentines color to your tags, the aqua just makes everything pop.
5. Tie a ribbon to both ends of the frame (like a clothes line).
6. Using paper clips clip your tags to across the ribbon.
7. Using this format it will make it easy to swap out your tags for different occasions.
Curtsey Boutique Supplies:
My Little Shoebox Alphabet stickers
May Arts Silk Ribbon
To see more of Jennifer's lovely artwork, visit her blog Scrapbooking-N-More or click on her picture below.