Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rainy Day Journaling Cards and a Vintage Freebie

Curtsey Boutique Rainy Day Journaling Cards

Here in Georgia the weather has been blissfully balmy over the last few days. I can't imagine we won't be getting a few Spring showers though and so I whipped up a few vintage inspired journaling cards for the puddle splashing opportunities to come. The images come from an early 1920s vintage catalog and show boys, girls and ladies rocking the waterproof fashions of their day.

They each measure 3 X 4 and these cards work with ATCs, Project Life or any scrapbooking project. My favorite is the bingo card with the rain boots in the free space - so fun!

They are available at the Curtsey Boutique in paper format or in digital format.

I've been working on some baby themed images and I thought I would share a bit of vintage digital love.   Isn't this the cutest little girl in an old bib below? Perfect for some many fun things!


Waiting for the puddles,

CarrieAnne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)