Friday, August 12, 2011

Cricut Bird Banner Anniversary Card


"Give a Hoot" Anniversary Card
Today is my 11th Anniversary! It is hard to believe so much time has just flown by.  I made this card using the Cricut "Give a Hoot" cartridge for my hubby and then realized when I was done that it is just a bit too pink and girly. So I'll have to use it for a Valentine's Day card or some other occasion. This means I do have to get crackin' on a new card though and at least try to get it done before he gets home from work.

Recipe:
Cartridge: Cricut: Give a Hoot
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug: Textile Textures
Dies: Spellbinder; Nestabilities
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
Cardstock: Echo Park
Pearls: Recollections
Trim/Ribbon: May Arts
Dimensional Adhesive: Stampin' UP!
Adhesive: Beacon Adhesive ZipDry
Punch: Marvy Uchida
Rubon's: 7Gypsies

Cuts:
"Bird Banner" on page 43 of the "Give A Hoot Cartridge"
1. Cut at 1.5 inches from black damask patterned paper using "BrdBnner" cut.
2. Cut at 1.5 inches from black damask patterned paper using "BdBnnr-s" cut.
3. Cut at 1.5 inches from hot pink cardstock using "BrdBnner" cut.

Thanks for stopping by,

CarrieAnne

2 comments:

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)