|DIY Nesting Boxes Tutorial|
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Connie shares a fun tutorial in which she alters our kraft boxes to make a lovely set of nested gifts.
1. Pick the papers you wish to use. You will need 7 for each box.
2. For the 2” box you will need to cut 7 at 1 ¾” X 1 ¾”. Ink around each paper for shading.
3. For the 3” box you will need to cut 7 at 2 ¾”X2 ¾”. Ink around each paper for shading.
4. For the 4” box you will need to cut 7 at 3 ¾”X3 ¾”. Ink around each paper for shading.
5. Put those aside and ink up all edges of all 3 boxes.
6. Next step is adhere the papers to each side.
7. You will have one paper of each size left. That one goes on the inside bottom.
You are ready to decorate the front of the boxes.
The fun part is deciding how you will use them. They can be stacked, nested or used as storage boxes.
Curtsey Boutique Supplies
Graphic 45 papers
To see more of Connie's lovely work be sure to visit her blog by clicking on her image below.