Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Tag

Curtsey Boutique Happy Birthday Tag
It seems to be Birthday Party season around here! We are grateful to have so many friends, but we are also looking forward to a weekend when we aren't toting the kids to "Jumpathon Galaxy, Suzie's Petting Zoo, or the Glitterati Birthday Lalapalooza Rink".

As I've mentioned before when it comes to birthday cards and people not old enough to drive, my rule is:

"simple, sweet and very petite."

The shipping tags from my shop are the perfect alternative to a full blown card. They combine beautifully with paper bows, can be decorated with paper scraps and hand stamping and embossing come out crisp and clean.

Homemade in under 5 minutes - why can't dinner be this easy?

Thanks for stopping by and helping me to catch my breath,

CarrieAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)