Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mid-Year Resolutions

Though I have worked on blogs, websites and other internet based social media marketing projects for others, I have been woefully lax in creating one for myself. So with the year half gone and the blazing Georgia heat keeping me indoors I am trying out 3 mid-year's resolutions:

1. To launch my own blog (Mission Accomplished - time to hit the chocolate stash for self-congratulations);

2. To maintain and keep my blog current with whatever projects I am working on;

3. To participate in lots of online challenges, blog hops, and social networking opportunities with other fabulous paper crafters.


I must admit in launching the Serendipitous Scrapper, I received a great bit of inspiration, graphics and advice from two outstanding bloganistas at, Shabby Blogs and Cute n' Cool Blog Accessories. I strongly encourage you to visit either of these sites for fabulous freebies to give your blog an amazingly chic new look.

I have a few more things to tweak before I get to posting artwork, but I hope to do so in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)