Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to School Inspiration



School is back in session!! I love my girls to bits, but I also think that Kindergarten and the 2nd grade are ways that the Lord shows me he loves me. It is nice to have a bit of quiet time with just my toddler Maddie in the mornings.

To honor this glorious occasion I thought I would post a few "Back to School" projects that I made this Summer for a CHA booth throughout this week.

This lunchbox actually opens and I enlarged the template considerably so I could tuck several snacks inside. I used real buckles for the top strap and doubled the cardstock on the handle so it could support the weight of the lunch box's contents. What little boy doesn't love pirates? Avery is my really good friend Wendy's son - so I hope he likes it.

The template is from Lauren Meader's fabulous website http://mytimemadeeasy.com. If you click on the website address to the left it will direct you straight to the lunchbox template. Lauren is an amazing artist and her templates are easy to follow and really fun to work with.

Thanks for looking,

CarrieAnne

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is ADORABLE!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)