Monday, February 18, 2013

Shop Update and Shout Out to Playing with Paper

I have been a busy bee adding new items to the shop and I thought I would take a pause and share a few of them with you.

New Doilies




Chalk Board Hearts and Tags



Coin Envelopes



Lots of New Patterns in our Ruffle and Scallop Shabby Chic Flowers



And So Much More....

Check out the shop today: The Curtsey Boutique

 I also wanted to give a a thank you shout out to Julie Evers from Playing with Paper. She is a lovely customer of the shop who featured the Curtsey Boutique in her post about her favorite Etsy shops.  To read about all her favorite finds visit Julie's blog: Playing with Paper.

Thanks for stopping by,

CarrieAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)