Friday, February 8, 2013

DIY Child Hair Accessories with Jess Mutty

Infant Headband
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Jess Mutty

Jess Mutty is here with us today, to share not only a wonderful DIY project, but these darling pictures of her little one. Isn't she precious!



"When I browsed the Curtsey Boutique store for the first time my mind immediately saw a ton of options to create adorable baby girl hair accessories.  How convenient that I happen to have a baby girl to embellish!

I used a variety of ways to attach the embellishments: an elastic, snappy clip, and a squeeze clip.  The felt flowers were hot glued directly onto the elastic.  I glued a felt backing and leaves to the snappy clip before adding the yellow flower and a small button.  And I backed the fabric bow with a small piece of crocheted lace to hide the clip. 

There are so many sweet Curtsey Boutique flowers and bows I had a hard time choosing just these few... I see an entire hair accessory wardrobe for Lily in her future!"






Curtsey Boutique Supplies Used



To see more of Jess' fantastic work visit her blog, The Examined Life, or click on her picture below.



1 comment:

  1. I have a 6 months old daughter and I totaly love what you did, I'm really inspired :)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)