Monday, October 22, 2012

DIY Christmas Gift Bag Kits - Mini Lunch Bags

Curtsey Boutique Gift Bag Kits
My workshop is overflowing with boxes of new items for the shop. I am sorting, photographing and listing them as quickly as possible.

 In preparation for the Christmas season I'm adding a ton of new things including these fun mini lunch bags pictured above and a few kits to make using them hassle free for the holidays.

These small bags come in kraft and white, embossed with polka dots or plain.  The middle bag is scalloped punched with holes already made for the baker's twine to thread through.  I've tried to think of cute, and quick packaging solutions for your candies, cookies and other small gift items.

The fabric flower on the left bag can be made in any of the shops 40 fabric colors.

These are 1 lb bags that measure at full size: 3.5 x 2 3/8 x 6 7/8.

You can of course purchase these mini lunch bags without any embellishment and they would make fun paper bag albums that a large shipping tag would fit in perfectly. Perhaps I'll have to make one soon.

I'll keep updating the blog as items are listed.

Have a lovely day,

CarrieAnne




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)