Monday, August 27, 2012

Sweet Baby Journaling Card and Digital Freebie

I've been experiencing some frustrating computer challenges over the last week. The kind that make you want to tear your hair out and scream "Why Me?" in cave-mannish angst.

I do have one more fabric stamping project to share with you - hopefully tomorrow if my offering to the computer gods has sated their fury.

Until than I thought I would share this journaling card. The image of the baby on the scale is from a 1904 McCalls Magazine. I've supplied it just in case you wanted to use it by itself.

Journaling Card Freebie - Sweet Baby
Vintage McCalls Baby on Scale Ad Image

As always you may use these images for S4H, CU, or PU so long as you link back to the blog.

Have a great day,

CarrieAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)