Friday, October 3, 2014

Week 30 Project Life Layout with Kat Benjamin

Week 30 Project Life
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Kat Benjamin
Kat shares her thoughts o her week 30 Project Life Layout


"I went heavy on the pink for this week's spread because one of the week's highlights was my best friend's baby shower.  She's having a little girl, so I used that as the perfect excuse to overload on one of my favorite colors!  The Curtsey Boutique has a lot of pink embellishments that worked really well for the look I was going for!"

Curtsey Boutique Supplies

Hand-dyed Doilies
Heart shaped straight pins: Felt Butterfly Stick Pin
Library Cards: 
Book Page Stars: 

To see more of Kat's lovely work click on her image or blog link below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)