Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Baby Boy Layout with Alyssa McGrew

Today, Alyssa McGrew is here to share a layout that she recently created.  Alyssa says:

Since our family is expecting a new little boy in September, I've been trying to get back in the routine of baby layouts!  I've never been one for traditional baby themed products, so I used some papers from my stash to create this page, then added some felt doilies and tags from the Curtsey Boutique shop to soften the edges and add a warm feeling.





To see more of Alyssa's work, you can visit her blog HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout. It is so adorable. Please head over to www.myscrapbookinghideaway.blogspot.com to check out and join my blog. Thank you so much in advance.
    Kayla Taylor

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)