Friday, June 27, 2014

Wedding Gift Box with Jenifer Cowles

I needed a quick box for a wedding I was attending recently and this turned out just perfect.  Using 8 doilies I accordion folded them into quarters and hot glued them onto a circle to make a fun layered doily flower.  I stacked a flower on a button for a center.  A sprig of stamens and some wire string and I was ready to go with a fun custom box in just the colors I needed.




To see all the shop items featured in this project, click on the live links, or visit the shop HERE

(Note: The shop is temporarily closed, but will reopen soon.  Thank you for your patience.)

To see more of Jenifer's delightful projects, check out her blog HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)