Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Project Life Week 2 With CarrieAnne

Week 2 Project Life Layout
Curtsey Boutique Designer
CarrieAnne DeLoach


 Week 2 was a special one in our house. My eldest turned 11. I can't quite believe how fast she has grown.

She had a choice between having a big party with her friends or a special day out with one of the parents. She chose going to Legoland with me with me. I was quite touched and we had a lovely day.

Right Side - Week 2 - Project Life Layout
I used a number of doilies from the shop on our layout and lots of bright pink colors to match the Percy Jackson sweatshirt her Nana bought for her that features prominently in every photo. It was her favorite gift.


Left Side - Week 2 - Project Life Layout

For all the details for our Design Team call click HERE

Curtsey Boutique Supplies



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)