Thursday, June 6, 2013

With Love Gift Bag by Andrea Amu and New Doily, Glitter Birds and Torn Fabric Ribbon Releases


Embellished Gift Bag
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Andrea Amu



Hello!  This week I've created a gift bag to enclose my mom's Mother's Day gift, but this is cute for giving a surprise to someone special for almost any occasion... birthdays, best friendships or simply just because!



I've used a lined pink treat bag, a plain white doily, a dyed yellow doily, a pink glittered bird, yellow rolled felt flowers and a fabric strip all from Curtsey Boutique!  


Other product used: 
Feathers
Cardstock
Diamond Dust glass glitter
rub on sentiment  (Kaiser Crafts)
Curtsey Boutique Supplies





To see more of Andrea's Amazing work, visit her blog, I'm 

Living on Scraps or click on her image below.

1 comment:

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)