Thursday, November 1, 2012

Layouts. Paper Bows. Freckled Fawn


Layout by Naomi Atkins via Freckled Fawn
Curtsey Boutique Paper Bows

I hope Halloween had more tricks than treats for you :)

Halloween was so much for us as a family last night!  Our kids are at the absolutely perfect age for Trick or Treating.

It was little man's first trick or treating experience and his face lit up at each door as if to say - "candy for me? this is awesome!"

He was superman and he fist pumped at every house when he came away with his loot. Do little boys get cuter than capes and huge smiles?

Freckled Fawn had a few more great layouts I thought I'd share with you using my bows and their Autumn OHDeerMe Kit.

Naomi Atkins created the stunning layout at the top of this post using the cutest pinwheel and one of my yellow paper bows.

You can see more of her artwork here.


Layout by Brandy Layton via Freckled Fawn
Paper Bow by the Curtsey Boutique

Brandy Layton used one of the bows on her boy themed layout - LOVE IT!

To seem more of Brandy's artwork visit her blog here.


Have a lovely day,

CarrieAnne


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)