Monday, July 25, 2011

Chicago CHA Update #3 - Petaloo & Prima Marketing, Inc.

Floral embellishments come in all shapes, sizes, shades and budgets. I visited both the Prima and the Petaloo booths at CHA to see what was new to floral embellishments. Vintage colors, glass glitter, birds and vines are still holding out strong and I saw a number of things I would love to add to my own stash.  I have given credit when I knew who the artist was in the pictures below, and I would love to add their names to the captions if you have that information.

Petaloo

I learned at the show that Petaloo product can be divided into four categories.

Petaloo Premier: Vintage and fashion forward floral embellishments

Flora-Doodles:  General purpose, value driven floral embellishments

Color Me Crazy: Their largest product offering with a wide range of materials, shapes and sizes - perfect for painting, stamping, inking, spraying or staining.

Dazzlers: Hand-glittered embellishments ideal for cardmaking, scrapbooking, and general crafting.

How adorable is this Petaloo layout?


These trims are new to the Petaloo product line and I thought they would be great for using as a trim or when cut up individually.

Loving these Petaloo flowers for Christmas cards and layouts.





To check them out yourself, visit their website at: http://petaloo.cameoez.com/Scripts/PublicSite/

Prima Marketing, Inc.

The Prima booth is ALWAYS amazing. They have a phenomenal design team and I love to wander thier samples for inspiration. Ingvild Bolme was in the booth demonstrating her new line of tools, but I didn't have the time to stop and do the make n' take. (bummer!)

A good friend of mine, Heidi Kelley, is on the Prima Design Team so many of the artwork samples are hers. Isn't she amazing!


Prima Layout by Heidi Kelley



New Prima Resin Embellishments - LOVE these!!

Prima Shadow Boxes by Heidi Kelley

Super cute Prima altered Coffee Grinder






Amazing Prima Headband

Thanks for stopping by,

CarrieAnne


 


You can see the entire Prima product offering at their website: http://www.primamarketinginc.com/

1 comment:

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)