Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ornament Gift Box

 I always laugh when I hear the term "Summer Vacation" because Summer is anything, but a vacation for me. Between traveling, teaching at a summer program for Gifted Kids and CHA, Summer is my busiest season. You may notice fewer posts on the blog, but I'll try to make up for it with really good projects :)

This little Christmas treat box was super easy to make, and I think it came out so cute. A small ornament would fit inside, a gift card or even a cookie or two. I like to make Christmas cards and gifts all year long so the holidays are not so overwhelming.

Recipe:
Cricut Cartidge: Christmas Noel
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Graphic45
Cardstock: Gold, Cream

Pearls: Recollections
Glitter: JoAnns
Punch: Stampin' UP! (Small Scallop)
Paint: Apple Barrel (Cream)
Adhesive: Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry
Paper Mache Box: Michaels
Misc.: Ribbon, Vintage Button

Cuts:
Ornament 3 cut at 3 1/4 inches with the shift key and blackout function selected
(You will need to cut this twice - once from gold cardstock for the ball top and once from patterned paper)


1 comment:

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)